The diagnostic rooms are equiped with advanced diagnostic equipment to help our doctors in making the right diagnosis and to help monitor the effect of treatment. The diagnostic equipment available includes:
- Ultrasound A scan for taking different measurements of the eye
- Ultrasound B scan for the diagnosis of eye hemorrhages, tumors, retina diseases.
- Computerized auto perimeter for the diagnosis of glaucoma, optic nerve problems.
- Fundus fluorescein angiography to analyze the circulation of the eye.
- Ocular Coharence Tomography to analyze the structural defects of the retina and optic nerve at microscopic level.
- Computerized corneal topography for measuring the contour and thickness of the front part of the eye. A step o paramount importance in refractive surgery.
- IOL master & bio-meter help in taking measurements that are essential for the best post cataract surgery vision.
- Specular microscope helps to study the cellular details of the front part of the eye.